Friday, October 21, 2011

My Garage : BMW X6


For all intents and purposes, this car should never have been given the approval for production. Never before has a car maker tried to combine the benefits of an SUV with the styling of a coupe. And there was a reason why nobody ever tried it. Its just plain wrong. The proportions are all over the place but at least BMW give you multiple engine options. This 2 tonne xDrive50i model features a 3.3 litre V8 with 407 PS and a top whack of 250 kmph.

You will need all that power to escape the eyes of people wondering who on earth is dumb enough to spend so much money on such an ugly car.

Would I buy one: No. I don't want to be disliked by all and sundry.

Would I drive one: No. Not even if it was my last day on earth.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will need all that power to escape the eyes of people wondering who on earth is dumb enough to spend so much money on such an ugly car. buy used cars las vegas