Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Garage : Maserati Gran Turismo


The gorgeous Italian supermodel that shares its 4.2 litre V8 engine with Ferrari finds the picture perfect sweet spot between beauty and brawn. Numbers don't matter on a car that looks this good. An impressive feature list doesn't matter on a car that looks this good. In fact, your personal stock would go up if you are seeing driving around a car that looks this good. And isn't that what maters when you buy a car this expensive?

Just try to keep up with the classiness that the Maserati exudes.

Would I buy one: Its a car that oozes with elegance and sophistication. Just my type. I'll take one in black with red leather interiors.

Would I drive one: Yes. And enjoy the mammoth inflow of attention. The car is the star.


2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

"numbers dont matter on a car that looks this good"... i guess this is the katrina kaif of motoworld!

Neil D'souza said...

You can say that again !