Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Garage : Abarth 500


The original Fiat 500, known to the world as the Topolino (or little mouse) was a popular small car (if you thought modern small cars were small you need to check out this car) that was made for almost two decades till the mid 50s. The decidedly larger new Fiat 500 was launched in 2007 and Fiat's performance division Abarth was not far behind with its 1.4 litre Abarth 500 being released a year later. With 133 hp, low ride suspension, 16 inch wheels and sporty interiors, the Abarth 500 is the most affordable version to have among the different variants that Abarth has churned out.

Oh and those racing stripes with matching side mirrors are pretty sweet.

Would I buy one: I'll take three. One in black (with red stripes). One in red (with white stripes). And one in white (with red stripes) .

Would I drive one: Hot hatch. Hot performance. Fiat. Ticks all my boxes.

2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

buy THREE of them?

i like your optimism...

Neil D'souza said...

You need to see them to understand why I would like all 3. Beautiful is an understatement.