Friday, October 14, 2011

My Garage : Audi Q7



Bollywood's reigning sweetheart on four wheels, the Q7 does boast of a quattro permanent four wheel drive system with a central differential lock and an adjustable-height air suspension which means it isn't just for the poser crowd. This 4.2 litre TDI with 322 hp is more than enough to speed away from the waiting paparazzi. The success of the Q7 has ensured that Audi has been able to extend the SUV range to the smaller Q5 and Q3.

My personal pick of the German SUV brigade.

Would I buy one: I'm no Bollywood star nor do I have political connections.

Would I drive one: Honestly I wouldn't mind. Throw in a Bollywood starlet and that becomes a yes ....


2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

may be we can cajole bobby darling... will u still drive it?

Neil D'souza said...

Grrrrr ......