Monday, December 26, 2011

My Garage: Ferrari F50


When a company with a history as glorious as Ferrari's celebrates 50 years of producing cars, the end result is bound to be really special. The mid engined 4.7 litre natually aspirated 60 valve V12 engine made the Ferrari F50 a really special car. It looked the part as well with its massive rear spoiler and the show matched the go - 520 PS gave it massive grunt and the car boasted F1 derived front and rear suspension as well.

Of the 349 that were made, 4 people ordered it in silver and another 4 in black. Why oh why?

Would I buy one: Of course not, given the ridiculously large spoiler, I'd probably reverse it into a stationary elephant or a tree.

Would I drive one: As long as it isnt in silver or black, I'll take it for a spin.






2 comments:

Nefertiti said...

this car looks like it suffers from anorexia... must be made for women.

Neil D'souza said...

That made no sense whatsoever !