Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Garage : Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce


It isnt the most exquisite of names. The Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce. But by God, it is beautiful. In case you're wondering what's with the name, the LP (Longitudinale Posteriore) indicates the engines orientation, the 670 denotes the output (661 bhp) and the SuperVeloce tag is courtesy the revised valve timings and upgraded intake and exhaust system coupled with the 100 kg reduction in weight achieved through the extensive use of carbon fibre. Which makes it blisteringly fast.

Mercifully Lamborghini hasnt forgotten the art of making beautiful cars.

Would I buy one: I would have to be a very rich man to afford one. But with 670 bhp available at at the flick of my foot, I would have to be stupid man not to buy one.

Would I drive one: It would probably scare me witless but I most definitely would. In the same shocking shade of green. To match the envy on the faces of everyone else.

No comments: