Monday, July 25, 2011

My Garage : Ferrari F430




The last of the beautiful Ferraris, the F430 is a powerful reminder of the soul achingly jaw dropping cars that the Italian company can manufacture. Unfortunately modern Ferraris follow the unrighteous path of function over beauty, which means modern Ferraris no longer adorn the walls of teenagers around the world. The F430 still does though. With 490 bhp on tap from the glorious sounding 4.3 litre V8, the rear mid engined and rear wheel drive F430 with ABS was the stuff dreams are made of.People say they always remember their first Ferrari. This was my first Do - It - Yourself (DIY) kit and it was my first Ferrari. So what if it isnt in Ferrari red ....

Would I buy one: Abso-freakin-lutely! Still havent decided on the perfect colour though.

Would I drive one: Abso-freakin-lutely! To work. I have a feeling my day wont feel torrid after all when I walk up to the parking lot after 12 long hours spent in office ....

6 comments:

Nefertiti said...

Why does this blog even exist?

Neil D'souza said...

Do you even have to ask? And here I thought you were smart !

Nefertiti said...

@neil

I dont see y u have to blog about it and toruture readers. why cant u just keep your car fetish to your personal diary or something? I dont have a blog dedicated to clothes/shoes/books/other fetishes

Neil D'souza said...

You know you should. Ive heard so much from these guys about the skyscrapers that masquerade as your shoes!

Nefertiti said...

@neil

No, unlike you, I am not hell bent on killing ALL my five readers (three in case of you). And my shoes make a style statement, something you know nothing about

Neil D'souza said...

Sure they do. And yes Im fashionably unfashionable. P.S - Ive heard some funny stories about those ladders you call shoes but I dare not mention them !