Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Garage : Enzo Ferrari


0-96 kmph in 3.4 secs. 6.0 litre V12 Engine with 660 hp. Top speed of 350 kmph. Base price of $670,000. And no, that wasnt a typo. Named after the founder of the legendary company, the mid engined Enzo Ferrari was loaded with Formula One technology such as carbon fibre reinforced ceramic composite disc brakes, a carbon fibre body and a F1 style transmission that takes just 150 milliseconds between shifts.

Too bad Ferrari forgot to hire a designer during development of the Enzo.

Would I buy one: No. It might be a Ferrari but its an ugly Ferrari. Which is plain wrong.

Would I drive one: On all the F1 tracks, yes. On public roads, no. Did I mention its an ugly Ferrari?


4 comments:

Nefertiti said...

n this is an ugly post

Neil D'souza said...

Are you cranky because nobody is visiting your blog anymore ?

Nefertiti said...

@neil
no I am cranky bcz ur moto whinings make me want to throw up!

Neil D'souza said...

Youre a woman. Hence you are cranky. My blog has nothing to do with the correlation between sentences 1 & 2.